Things To Do
See Load Development.
- Make Holster for Ruger SP101
- Build Bench for Reloading Presses
- Finish Montana Rifleman
- Install trigger kit for Encore handgun
- Order stock for Encore handgun
- shoot & sight-in Remington 700 SPS Tactical (.300 Blackout)
- shoot & pattern Henry Single Shot (.410 Bore)
I have multiple hunting rifles today, and all of them could use improvement. My Kimber needs a better load developed for it: this year I will try various 140 grain bullets. And my Winchester needs accurizing: I want to put an H-S Precision stock on it.
I also need to continue working with my Six-Five. I need to finish developing the 123 gr. Scenar load, and with that, I need to get experience shooting at different ranges and calling the wind. I also need to develop a load based on a good hunting bullet.
I need to be developing a load for my 7mm-08. I should also be developing a good .338 Federal load. Once I get my .270 Winchester sighted and broken in, I should be working on a load for that. Oh, and I want to develop a hunting load for my Six-Five. That's four calibers right there.
I haven't come up with a .17 Hornet load I like.
- Encore: learn to shoot off a bag
- Sight in AR-15 scope (what offset at 25 and 50 yards?)
- Sight in Howa scope (what offset at 25 and 50 yards?)
- Test AR-15 ammo